An active member of the CBRE Retail Services Group, Dani Kirkland represents regional and national retailers throughout Washington and the Pacific Northwest. Previously a CPA with Deloitte and Touche, Dani has a strong background in business and clearly understands the objectives of her clients in the marketplace. Her tireless effort, thorough knowledge of the market and seasoned negotiating skills make Dani a valued member of the team. She provides seamless, best-of-class, corporate real estate services including strategic market analysis research, site selection and implementation.
Ms. Kirkland also has deep experience in commercial land and investment sales, leasing, shopping center development consulting and private/public coalitions for the development of high-density, mixed use urban projects.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Candidate
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounts
- Washington State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Deloitte and Touch Alumni
- Junior Achievement
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Accounting Emphasis
- Mill Creek Town Center – The city of Mill Creek’s “New Downtown” consists of approximately 300,000 SF of retail spanning 30 acres. Engaged by Buchan Homes, in conjunction with the City of Mill Creek, Dani Kirkland, teaming with Constance Wilde, facilitated the sale of land, development and leasing of the project. Retailers include Central Market, LA Fitness, University Bookstore, Pier 1, Starbucks and many others.
- Burien Town Square – Burien’s “New Downtown” is a mixed-use project situated on 10 acres which, upon completion, will exceed 100,000 SF of commercial space at the base of approximately 230 condo units. Engaged by Urban Partners, LLC., developer of urban in-fill and transit-oriented mixed-use projects throughout the western U.S., Dani participated in project planning and design and interfaced with the city council, members of the community and equity investors to promote coalition and acceptance of the project. Burien Town Square will be built over two phases.
- Lakewood Towne Center – Member of the disposition team for the power center component of Lakewood Towne Center, a premier 977,237 SF (578,863 SF included in the offering) regional and neighborhood shopping destination.
- Centralia Factory Outlet Center – Located mid-way between Seattle and Portland, the Centralia Factory Outlet Center has over 200,000 sf of commercial retail space including 30 brand-name outlet stores. Representing the owner, Dani facilitated the valuation and sale of the property.
- JP Morgan Chase – Representing JP Morgan Chase throughout Western Washington south of Interstate 90, Dani assists in new branch expansion and existing lease renewals.
- Discount Tire Company – Representing Discount Tire Company in Washington, Oregon and Idaho and Northern California, Dani participates in market expansion strategy, site identification and deal negotiation throughout the market. Dani represented Discount Tire Company in the purchase of their Puget Sound regional distribution warehouse.
- Pure Fitness – Expanding into Washington from Arizona, Pure Fitness engaged Dani to implement their expansion strategy. Through a combination of acquisition and Greenfield development, Dani successfully transacted deals throughout the Puget Sound ranging in size from 20,000 to 40,000 SF each. Having sold their Washington locations to LA Fitness, Dani continues to work with Pure Fitness in Arizona.
- Pharmaca – Expanding throughout the west coast, Pharmaca, a high-end, holistic, naturopathic neighborhood drug store, selected Dani to represent them in Washington state.
- Seattle's Best Coffee
- West Coast Dental
- Safeway Fred Meyer
- Supervalu Sav-a-lot
- Marriott Corporation
- University Bookstore
- Seafood City
- Jollibee Food Corporation
- Pierre Deux
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Pure Fitness
- Discount Tire
- Solana Med Spa
- Gentle Dental
- Cort Furniture
- Kahala Corp
- Redwing Shoes
- Heslin Holdings
- Powell Development
- Puget Western, Inc.
- Trammell Crow Residential
- Urban Partners LLC
- MBK Northwest
- Legacy Partners
- Wakefield Properties
- Lakeshore Investments
- Mountain Development
- The Rucker Group