Mr. Summers joined CBRE Capital Markets in 2000. He comes to CBRE Capital Markets with several years of Finance and Sales experience from the Consumer Lending arena, where he served as a Branch Manager for AmeriCredit Financial Services and Western Regional Sales Manager for Emerald First Financial.
In his current position as a Vice President for CBRE Capital Markets, Mr. Summers arranges and places debt and equity on commercial real estate projects across North America.
Mr. Summers has sixteen years of experience in the origination, structuring, placement, closing and servicing of Commercial Real Estate debt and equity for Life Insurance Companies, Pension Funds, Banks, Government Sponsored Enterprises (Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac) and Wall Street sources (CMBS). Dana has placed several billion dollars in real estate debt and equity with these various financial institutions over his tenure. Mr. Summers and his team have earned several awards given their top production, such as Top Team in 2004 and 2005, and one of the Top 10 producing teams in the company each year since 2000. He was a member of the Lippincott Circle in 2005 and 2006, based on his production. Most recently, Mr. Summers was awarded the Top Team Member designation for the Phoenix office.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Agent (State of Arizona)
- Member of the Arizona Commercial Mortgage Bankers’ Association
- Member of the CBRE Capital Markets Emerging Leaders Advisory Board
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member of the Private Capital Group Advisory Board
- Member of NAIOP
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science; Finance