Part of the CBRE Retail Services Group, Dan McGinnis has been active in retail commercial real estate for over 25 years, designing and implementing market penetration plans for national retailers throughout the Pacific Northwest. Offering a high level of service, his responsibilities include: strategic market planning, competition evaluation, contract negotiation, disposition strategies, and development implementation.
As the Transaction Manager for a portfolio of shopping centers throughout the United States, Dan understands the demands of corporate clients striving for advocacy, and provides a keen knowledge of lease administration and strategies, negotiation, tenant mix, market positioning, tenant improvement, and ground-up construction expertise. This is the direct result of his marketing and leasing of over 6 million square feet of retail properties across the country with retailers including Kroger, K-Mart, Food Lion, Winn Dixie, and Tractor Supply.
Dan is a former ICSC State Director of Washington, Idaho and Alaska having serve on a multitude of steering committees both locally and regionally.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Downtown Seattle Business Association
- Washington State Real Estate Licensee
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Seattle Yacht Club
- Washington, Idaho & Alaska State Director, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) 1998 – 2001
- ICSC Pacific Northwest Planning Committee and Finance Chairman
- Bromont Group of Companies: Managed marketing and leasing for a portfolio of 30 shopping centers in all stages of development located in 13 states.
- Washington State University, Bachelor of Arts; Hotel and Restaurant Administration
- First Washington Realty
- Regency Centers
- Bromont Group of Companies
- Bank of America Trust
- Grosvenor International