Dan McAuliffe is a Project Manager on the Bank of America account for CBRE. He is responsible for implementing and reporting on capital projects for the Bank of America’s Administration office buildings in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. Dan manages scheduling, budget, and the coordination of all vendors and trades, technology and engineering for projects that include infrastructure improvements, renovations, consolidations, relocation and capital equipment installation. He is also responsible for contributing estimates into the Bank of America’s Capital Plan.
Commercial Real Estate Consultant
- Dan has a wide range of experience in Project Management, Facilities and Operations. Before rejoining CBRE in 2010, he ran a consulting business working with commercial Real Estate companies, providing accurate ‘as-built’ AutoCAD drawings and verification of existing property specifications, provided customer fit up plans and renovation/relocation project management.
Binnacle Industrial Contractors
- Operations Manager. Dan’s experience included developing a Master Schedule, Cost Reduction, Customer Satisfaction and Improving efficiencies in equipment and labor. He was also in charge of the Employee Training Program for OSHA Safety and Quality.
High Liner Foods
- Project Engineer. As Project Engineer, Dan provided operations support, created and implemented the 2 million dollar Capital Budget, along with managing the updating and renovation of High Liner’s manufacturing facilities.
- Engineering Manager. For many years, Dan was part of a cross-functional, worldwide systems and process design team implementing Lean and Six Sigma processes. He managed a staff of 12 Engineers and 5 Technicians that supported the manufacturing operation.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- LEED Green Associate
- New Hampshire Real Estate License
- Certified Energy Auditor
- University of Lowell, BS Industrial Technology
- Northeastern University, MBA Coursework