Dan Light is a Real Estate Manager with CBRE’s San Antonio office. He manages a 2.6-million-square-foot industrial real estate portfolio for Global Logistics Properties, which consists of bulk warehouse, light industrial and flex industrial space. Primary responsibilities include oversight of overall property operations, rental collections, budgeting and reforecasting of operating expenses, capital expense budgeting and project management.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Light managed high-rise and suburban office buildings in San Antonio and Austin for national firms, such as Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, Thomas Properties Group, Equity Office Properties and Carr America. Key senior property management assignments included the 600,000-square-foot Ridgewood Park Campus in North San Antonio and the 400,000-square-foot San Jacinto Center in the Austin Central Business District. In addition to managing high-rise office towers, Mr. Light has significant experience managing suburban office building portfolios.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Membership Chairperson, 2002 – 2004
- Interim Chapter President, 2004
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation
- Austin Partners in Education, Student Mentor Volunteer, 2007 – 2012
- Texas Real Estate Broker license
- Newmark Grubb Knight Frank “Property Manager of the Year” (2013)
- Stephen F. Austin University, Bachelor of Arts