Damon Feldmeth has been a commercial real estate broker with CBRE since 1996. He specializes in the sales and leasing of office properties. Damon is recognized as a leading commercial real estate consultant in Pasadena, Glendale and the San Gabriel Valley.
Damon has represented major institutional clients such as The California Institute of Technology, Metropolitan Life Insurance and Gramercy Capital, as well as local entrepreneurial property owners and tenants.
Damon employs a strategic approach to serving his clients, by listening to his clients’ needs and formulating an action plan that is specific to each requirement. His comprehensive knowledge of the Tri-Cities and San Gabriel Valley market allows him to negotiate with strength, consistently beating the market and winning his clients favorable economic terms.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
Damon maintains a high level of community and charitable involvement, including the following:
- UCLA Alumni Association - Mentor Program
- Huntington Hospital, Pasadena - Building Committee
- Polytechnic School, Pasadena - Tour Guide
- San Gabriel Valley Council of the Boy Scouts of America - Camping Chairman
- Central Juvenile Hall, Los Angeles - Visiting Volunteer
- University of California Los Angeles, Bachelor of Science - Biology
- Represented the California Institute of Technology in the sale of two 50,000 square foot industrial buildings in Burbank.
- Represented the County of Los Angeles in the purchase of a new library facility in Arcadia.
- Represented The Ratkovich Company in the leasing of 174,000 square feet to the County of Los Angeles in Alhambra.
- Represented Insperity in a 35,000 square foot lease in Brea.
- Represented Tenet HealthSystems in the sale of the former 13.4 acre St. Luke Medical Center in Pasadena.
- Represented Grosvenor in the sale of 2 North Lake Avenue, Pasadena, a 203,000 square foot class “A” high rise building.
- Represented Metropolitan Life Insurance in a 205,000 square foot lease to Southern California Edison in Irwindale.
- Sold the Thatcher Medical Center, a 70,000 square foot medical office building in Pasadena, to I.D.S.
- Subleased 50,000 square feet on behalf of Tenet HealthSystems in Alhambra.
Clients - Partial List
- Adorh Farms
- American Realty Advisors
- Bantry Holdings
- California Institute of Technology
- Cement Masons
- Charles Schwab
- Cole Pedroza Law Firm
- Communications Workers of America
- Community Redevelopment Agency of Los Angeles
- Gramercy Capital
- Hewlett Packard
- Huntington Hospital
- International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees
- Johnson and Johnson
- Metropolitan Life Insurance
- NAPA Auto Parts
- Painters and Allied Trades
- Rael and Letson
- Stewart Title
- The County of Los Angeles
- The De Pietro Family Holdings
- The Ratkovich Company
- Tosco Corporation