Dale Lewis is a Senior Vice President for CBRE Advisory & Transaction Services | Occupier. He works on behalf of occupiers to help extract the best deal for his clients in transactions that are value and detail-driven.
Mr. Lewis has over 29 years of experience in commercial real estate and finance and has represented both tenants and landlords in office leases and sales. Having served in multiple roles on both the tenant and landlord side, he has created a reputation as an experienced dealmaker and negotiator who consistently creates the best solutions for his clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Lewis was a Managing Director at DTZ, previously Cassidy Turley. Before his tenure there, he was a Vice President at Carter for over 14 years.
He is an active member of Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors and received its Community Service Award in 2016, Realtor of the Year in 2006, and has been a member of its Million Dollar Club for 18 years.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Board of Directors, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Chair Education Committee, 2018
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Community Service Award, 2016
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Million Dollar Club Member
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Community Service Committee
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Realtor of the Year, 2006
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Phoenix Award
- Trinity Presbyterian Church, Member
- CoStar Power Broker, 2013 & 2014
- The Study Hall, Inc., Board Chair & Board of Directors
- The First Tee Atlanta, Board of Directors
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- B.S., Business Administration, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- The Atlanta Opera
- Bloomberg, L.P.
- BNY Mellon
- Dow Chemical Company
- Georgia Tech
- Hartford Fire Insurance Company
- INVISTA/Koch Industries
- Kids ii
- Lord Aeck & Sargent
- Neenah Paper, Inc.
- Pattillo Construction
- Windham Brannon, P.C.
- W.R. Berkley Cos.