Terminus 100, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30305
Dale Lewis is Senior Vice President for the CBRE Atlanta Tenant Representation group. He works on behalf of occupiers to help extract the best deal for his clients in transactions that are value and detail-driven.
Mr. Lewis has over 26 years of experience in commercial real estate and finance, representing both tenants and landlords in office leasing and sales. Having served in multiple roles, both on the tenant and landlord side, he has created a well-deserved reputation as an experienced dealmaker and negotiator who consistently creates the best solution for his clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Lewis was a Managing Director at DTZ, previously Cassidy Turley. Before his tenure at DTZ he was a Vice President at Carter for over 14 years.
Mr. Lewis has been named a CoStar Power Broker in both 2013 and 2014, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors’ Realtor of the Year in 2006, and has been a member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors’ Million Dollar Club for 15 years.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Board of Directors, 2016
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Million Dollar Club Member
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Community Service Committee
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Realtor of the Year, 2006
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Phoenix Award
- Trinity Presbyterian Church, Member
- CoStar Power Broker, 2013 & 2014
- The Study Hall, Inc., Board Chair & Board of Directors
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Georgia
- B.S. in Business Administration, University of North Carolina,Chapel Hill
- The Atlanta Opera
- Bloomberg, L.P.
- Dow Chemical Company
- INVISTA/Koch Industries
- Lord Aeck & Sargent
- Neenah Paper, Inc.
- Pattillo Construction
- Windham Brannon, P.C.
- W.R. Berkley Cos.