As Assistant Real Estate Manager at Civic Center Plaza in downtown San Diego, Cyndi Poes is responsible for many aspects of real estate management operations of a high-rise office (18 floors) building and an adjacent low-rise office (4 floors) building. She handles the day-to-day operations of a predominately governmental agency occupied office building and a charter school.
- Daily interaction with tenants and vendors
- Planning special events for tenants
- Vendor contracts – preparation and administration
- Insurance (tenant and vendor) – administration and tracking
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Tenant improvement construction management
- Lease administration
- Monthly financial analysis and reporting
- Preparation and calculation of annual operating expense reconciliations
- Participation in annual budget preparation
Cyndi began her career in commercial real estate in 1984 at Coldwell Banker. She brings valuable experience to her current position and benefits from her prior property management experience as a Property Administrator for a portfolio of approximately 400,000 square feet in the UTC area of San Diego. Her areas of strength include her written communication skills, organizational adeptness, and problem-solving abilities combined with her multi-tasking skills. She sees all projects through to completion on a detailed level and is adept at dealing with tenants and vendors on a daily basis.
- Licensed Real Estate Professional
- Currently pursuing Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Courses at Mesa Community College and San Diego State University