Cullen Oesterly is a Senior Associate with CBRE Industrial & Logistics in Hawaii. Mr. Oesterly specializes in both Agency and Occupier leasing throughout the state. His work with occupiers, developers and investors includes pre-leasing for new development projects through the negotiation of multiple market transactions for national tenants. He has leased approximately 2.7 million sq. ft. of commercial space with a consideration of more than $110M.
Mr. Oesterly has a thorough understanding of the Hawaii market bringing a unique capability to his clients. In the industrial real estate field, Cullen currently represents owners ranging from small, family-owned properties to institutional portfolios such as The Office of Hawaiian Affairs and HRPT Properties Trust. These two entities along represent form than 1.3 million sq. ft. of industrial property in the Kakaako and Kalihi submarkets.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), candidate
- Licensed real estate salesperson, state of Hawaii
- University of Southern California; Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Iolani High School graduate
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs Kakaako Portfolio, Honolulu, 1,280,000 sq. ft.
- 80 Sand Island Access Road, Honolulu, 221,000 sq. ft.
- Sand Island Center, Honolulu, 90,000 sq. ft.
- Marina Business Center, Sand Island, 166,000 sq. ft.
- Wahiawa Shopping and Town Center, Wahiawa, 118,000 sq. ft.
- Waimanalo Town Center, Waimanalo, 38,800 sq. ft.
- Waipahu Professional Center, Waipahu, 28,000 sq. ft.
- North Shore Village, Haleiwa, 18,500 sq. ft.
- 7-Eleven Hawaii
- Growler USA
- HRPT Properties Trust
- Johnson Controls
- Level 3 Communications
- The Office of Hawaiian Affairs
- Tyco International
- Voit Development Company
- Watumull Properties