Craig Thomas is a Senior Vice President in the Salt Lake City office of CBRE whose principal focus is client representation for the acquisition and disposition of investment properties. Craig is the team leader and serves as the primary contact for the team’s clients. Since 1985 he has consistently been named one of the Top 5 Investment Brokers in Salt Lake City. He is known for his dedication to the client, as well as his creative and knowledgeable problem-solving abilities.
Craig has specialized in investment property sales for the past 25 years. Throughout his tenure he has been involved in a broad spectrum of transactions, including office, retail, and industrial properties throughout the western United States. Craig has represented some of the nation’s most prestigious companies and has participated in sales and leasing transactions in excess of $2.3 billion during the 34 years of his real estate career.
Craig is a licensed real estate broker in Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Nevada.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- Salt Lake Board of Realtors – Member
- Society of Industrial and Office Parks (SIOR) designation
- National Association of Realtors – Member
- Top 20 – Investment Properties Group's National Producers (2012)
- Finalist – CCIM Broker of the Year (2012)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Nevada
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Arts, History (major), Finance (minor)
- DDR Corp.
- Farmers Insurance
- Ford Motor Company
- KBS Realty Advisors
- Novell, Inc.
- Radisson Hotels
- Starwood Hotels
- The Boyer Company
- UBS Realty Investors
- Unico Properties LLC
- Zions Bank