Craig Goldberg is a Senior Vice President in CBRE’s Atlanta Office Tenant Representation Group. In that capacity, he is charged with providing strategic planning and real estate solutions to his clients. Mr. Goldberg specializes in structuring commercial leases for office users leveraging his market knowledge and understanding of current market conditions to secure the best economic transactions, which in turn enhances his clients’ bottom line.
With a unique focus on understanding his clients’ operational and functional needs, he mitigates risk out of the real estate equation.
- Completed more than 60 transactions over the last 30 mos. in local submarkets totaling over 500,000 RSF
- Range of transaction coverage from Airport/North Clayton to North Fulton-Alpharetta submarkets. Completion of lease and acquisition transactions in 8 different submarkets.
- Life member in the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors “Million Dollar Club.” 2015 and 2016 member of highest traunch over $20M.
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 member of CBRE Atlanta office “Top Producers.”
- Oldcastle | Central Perimeter | 131,000 SF
- Pond and Company | Peachtree Corners | 95,000 SF
- Honeywell | Midtown | 93,000 SF
- Allstate Insurance | Cumberland, Galleria | 92,000 SF
- Aecom | Midtown | 51,000 SF
- Hartford Fire Insurance Co. | Central Perimeter | 43,000 SF
- University of Phoenix | Northwest | 42,000 SF*
- Office Depot | Norcross | Peachtree Corners | 25,000 SF
- Reed Elsevier | Downtown | 23,000 SF
- Motors Insurance Corporation | Central Perimeter | 23,000 SF
- A.B.J. Grady School of Journalism, University of Georgia
- Allstate Insurance
- Atlanta Regional Commission
- Boston Consulting Group
- Cincinnati Insurance
- Cintas Corporation
- Exact-Direct, LLC
- ESPN, Inc.
- Fifth Third Bank
- Forsythe Solutions Group
- Future Brands Inc.
- KSC Studio
- Pond & Company
- Prime Engineering
- Radio Disney
- The Hartford