Craig Cheney is responsible for firm-wide corporate finance, TCC’s Real Estate Funds, capital programs/ventures and investments. In addition, he serves as Chairman of TCC's Investment Committee, which oversees all of the Company’s real estate investments, and as a member of TCC's Executive Committee, working with the senior management team to drive Company strategy.
A seasoned real estate veteran, Cheney first joined Trammell Crow Company in 1995. During his tenure, he has served in a variety of roles, most recently as Senior Managing Director and head of TCC’s national retail development efforts.
Cheney is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and the Urban Land Institute.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Trammell Crow Company Executive Committee
- Trammell Crow Company Investment Committee – Chairman
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Urban Land Institute
Education & Credentials
- MBA, Brigham Young University
- BA, Accounting, Brigham Young University