Since 2006, Cody Chiarella has actively transacted an excess of $500 million in lease and sale transactions. Cody’s primary focus is sourcing occupiers on behalf of institutional property owners in the Northern Los Angeles marketplace.
Cody’s objective is to introduce and educate his clients to opportunities that enable them to make clear, better-informed real estate decisions. Cody’s expertise, motivation, and strong work ethic enhance his ability to structure creative solutions for complex real estate situations.
Cody Chiarella’s mission is simple: to partner with his clients – owners, investors and developers – and help them make the best real estate decisions possible by providing strategic consulting and transaction services that:
- Enhance property values
- Reduce operating costs
- Manage risk on investments
Cody is a native of Los Angeles and his clients have benefited from his homegrown approach and intimate market insight. He is an expert at leveraging CBRE’s full-service platform of industry-leading services and resources to maximize asset value, minimize risk, and uphold the high-quality standards of the industry and his clients.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California Real Estate Brokers License
- International Counsel of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives (ACRE)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- CBRE Retailer Services Group
- CBRE Los Angeles North Region Broker of the Year (2010-2011)
- California State University, Northridge, Bachelors of Science: Business Administration,
with an option in Real Estate
- American Commercial Equities
- American Multi-Cinema, Inc.
- Arden Mayfair Group
- Azusa Pacific University
- Black Equities Group
- Catellus Development Group
- Douglas Emmett
- Embarcadero Capital Partners
- HCP, Inc.
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Legacy Partners
- NexCore Group, LP
- Property Development Centers
- Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Regency Centers
- Terramar Retail Centers
- Topa Management
- Trion Properties
- UBS Global Asset Management
- Watt Companies
- ALDI, Inc.
- California Department of Motor Vehicles
- Comerica Bank
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa
- Jamba Juice
- Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Philz Coffee
- State Farm Insurance