Clinton F. Bogart is a Executive Vice President in the South Central Region of CBRE. He has 20 years of professional experience in the real estate business, with the first five years in the commercial and industrial brokerage business in the Tri-State New York area and the last 15 years in the preparation and review of real estate appraisals, feasibility studies, rent analyses, court preparation work and market studies of commercial properties in over 40 states.
During the last the last five years, Mr. Bogart has been in industrial and special purpose properties. Property types include: distribution, light and heavy manufacturing, office/warehouse (low to high finish), industrial labs, truck terminals, truck stops, truck yards, pipe yards, foundries, railcar manufacturing/service facilities, fuel terminals (waterfront and inland), ship yards, industrial waterfront properties, public cold storage warehouses, food service/food processing facilities, grain elevators, hydroelectric generator plants, aviation facilities (airplane hangars, FBOs), on and off campus air cargo facilities, and sugar cane refineries.
He has been involved in the appraisal of numerous industrial portfolios both as an appraiser and as a portfolio director.
Mr. Bogart's overall experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including industrial, office, retail, regional malls, multifamily, medical office, restaurant, residential subdivision, branch banks, farms & ranches, and special purpose properties.
Mr. Bogart has worked successfully with some of our most prestigious clients, including CalPER's, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan Chase. He has appraised properties in over forty states, but his primary geographical experience is Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Kansas. Prior to joining CBRE in 1998, he was a Staff Appraiser with Trahan & Partners in Houston, Texas. At Trahan and Partners Mr. Bogart specialized in dealing with pension funds and institutional clients.
- Appraisal Institute, Associate Member
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Texas, No. 1323944-G
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, Bachelor of Animal Science
- Atchison Casting Foundry
- Atchison, Kansas
- Gramercy Sugar Cane Refinery Gramercy, Louisiana
- Colonial Sugar Cane Refinery, Port Wentworth, Georgia
- J.D. Streett Petrochemical Terminal, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Regional truck terminal assignments include: Roadway, Yellow Freight Lines, Consolidated Freightways, R&L Carriers, Central Freight Lines
- P&O Cold Storage Logistics, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, La Porte, and Houston
- Fresh Advantage Food Service, Grand Prairie, Texas
- Avion Flight Service (FBO and fuel farm), Midland Texas
- Aero Sky Airplane Hangar
- Trinity Railcar Vidor, Texas (repair and maintenance facility)
- Conrad Ship Yards, Morgan City, Louisiana
- Artesia Mortgage
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Comerica Bank
- CRIIMI Mae
- First American Bank
- GE Capital
- GMAC Commercial Mortgage
- Greenwich Capital
- JP Morgan Chase
- JP Morgan Mortgage Capital
- Principal Realty Investors
- Prudential Mortgage
- Southtrust Bank
- WP Carey & Co.