Clay Hunt joined CBRE in 2014. Clay is a part the retail services group, which has a combined 60 years of experience providing retail real estate solutions. Clay has seven years of brokerage experience.
Clay specializes in both tenant and landlord representation with clients throughout the Louisville, Kentucky and Southern Indiana market. Clay brings retail experience to the team with the most individual transactions in the Louisville market according to the Kentucky Commercial Real Estate Alliance in 2013 and the CoStar Power Broker of the Year Award for 2013.
Retail services has regularly outperformed the competition in the Louisville Metro market nearly 4-1 in terms of the value of all leasing and sales transactions and is continually ranked among the top real estate firms in the market by Business First based on the dollar volume in retail space leased or sold.
- 2013 CoStar Power Broker Award Winner
- Member, Greater Louisville Association of Realtors
- Member: International Council of Shopping Center (ICSC)
- Member, University of Kentucky Alumni Association
- Member, CCIM Program Planning Committee
- Member, Young Professionals Association of Louisville
- Licensed real estate agent, Kentucky and Indiana
- University of Dayton, Bachelor of Science in Business & Administration