R. Clay Carson, MAI, MRICS, is CBRE's Valuation & Advisory Services group’s Managing Director for the Central Texas area. Mr. Carson has over 30 years of experience in the real estate valuation and consulting business.
Mr. Carson’s professional experience has been in the preparation and review of commercial real estate appraisals, litigation support, feasibility studies, rent analyses and market studies of commercial and multifamily residential properties. Primary experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including office, medical office, retail, industrial, multifamily, hotel/motel, restaurant, daily fee and country club golf course properties, low-income housing, branch banks, and special purpose properties.
Experience includes assignments in Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Idaho.
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Designated Member (MRICS)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Texas, TX 1380440 G
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Arkansas CG 4159
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Nevada, No. A.0003310-CG
- Texas A & M University, College Station, TX, Bachelor of Science Degree, Agricultural Economics, May 1985
- Appraisal Institute courses recently completed include:
Advanced Income Approach
Advanced Highest and Best Use and Market Analysis
Advanced Sales Comparison and Cost Approaches
Business Practices and Ethics
- American Nevada Corp.
- California Bank & Trust
- CW Capital
- Goldman Sachs
- Haginas & Chapman
- LNR Partners
- Picerne Development
- Q 10 / Bonneville