Clark Gore is a Senior Vice President for CBRE’s agency leasing in Atlanta. Mr. Gore is a 30+ year veteran of commercial real estate and specializes in the leasing of institutionally-owned office real estate. Currently, Mr. Gore markets and leases a portfolio of over a million square feet. Properties he represents include Medici, Lakeside, 525 North and 715 Peachtree. His clients include Piedmont Office Realty Group, Crocker Partners, Seven Oaks Company and Carter.
Having served in multiple managerial roles for various commercial real estate firms, Mr. Gore brings a unique perspective to CBRE as he transitions back to his roots in agency leasing, where he is most passionate. Mr. Gore partners with Eric Ross and Sabrina Altenbach Gibson, who have completed in excess of 2.8 million square feet representing a total lease consideration of $600 million since 2009.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Gore spent three years as the regional managing principal of Cassidy Turley’s Atlanta office, where he served as the Atlanta market CEO and oversaw all operations of Cassidy Turley. He previously served as the Atlanta market director at Jones Lang LaSalle, providing leadership for all aspects of JLL’s regional platform.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
• Past president
• Advisory council and national board
• Lifetime Achievement Award
• No. 2 in overall production ($90 million)
• Co-top producer in Million Dollar Club with production in excess of $60M
Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
• Past President
• Member of Past Presidents’ Advisory Board
The Council for Quality Growth
• Member of the Board and Executive Committee
The Atlanta Business Chronicle
• Who’s Who of Commercial Real Estate
Black’s Guide and Dorey’s Office Guide
• Served on the Board of Advisors
• Previous member of Dorey’s Leasing and Professionalism Hall of Fame