Cindi has several decades of robust experience in high-level executive support, marketing and client solutions for a varied segment of industries, from nimble technology start-ups to large, international enterprises such as McDonald’s Corporation, Nextel/Sprint Communications and Heraeus Materials Technology.
In 2016, Cindi joined Mark Krison and Luke Krison where she is client-centric and responsible for initiating and executing diverse operations vital to the successful management of the team’s Advisory and Transaction Services, Office and Industrial portfolio.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee marketing and sales support functions for her professionals, ensuring timely delivery of services while maintaining confidentiality and consistency with corporate objectives.
- Create and/or coordinate development of content of customized marketing collateral in numerous aspects -- design and production of marketing brochures, offering memorandums, marketing proposals, banners, email launches, maps and newsletters.
- Manage property and client listings, ensuring all required documentation is obtained and distributed appropriately, listings are kept current interacting with clients to maintain necessary listing documentation.
- Partner with sales professionals, researchers and other internal and external clients regarding marketing requirements, gather necessary information to complete projects.
- Northern Virginia Community College; Business Management
- Licensed Arizona Real Estate Professional