Christopher E. Jarvis, MAI is a Vice President with over 15 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. Mr. Jarvis is in the Valuation & Advisory Services group’s Chicago office in the North Central Region. His primary geographical locations are throughout ¬Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin.
Mr. Jarvis is a member of the Multi-Family Valuation Team within CBRE and Practice Leader for the Chicago Office. With a wide range of experience, Mr. Jarvis has valued traditional multi-family, student housing, Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac projects, conduit and other capital-market products, proposed properties, high-rise luxury rentals, as well as a broad range of high-rise and suburban condominiums.
Mr. Jarvis’ experience also encompasses a wide variety of property types including retail assets that are stabilized, non-stabilized single- or multi-tenanted; industrial projects including R&D, warehousing, manufacturing and food processing; office projects that are single- or multi-tenanted; full-service and limited-service hotels; raw and developed land; residential subdivisions; as well as other specialty assets such as residential care facilities, auto dealerships and golf course properties.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Jarvis was a senior consultant of the real estate valuation group with Arthur Andersen and Deloitte & Touché completing assignments across the United States.
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- Chartered Financial Analysis (CFA), Level I Candidate
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
- State of Indiana
- State of Illinois
- Chaminade University, Honolulu, Hawaii, Bachelor of Science Degree; International Trade and Finance
- Castle Creek Office Park, 200,000 SF, Class A Multi-Tenant
- Purdue Research Park, 51,000 SF, Class A Incubator/Labs
- Center Point Corporate Park, 500,000 SF, Class B Multi-Tenant
- Ashtabula Mall, 660,000 SF, Regional Mall
- Plainfield Commons, 650,000 SF, Community Shopping Center
- Applewood Center, 240,000 SF, Community Shopping Center
- Broadway Granville Place, 151 Units, Class A Urban Complex
- Heritage Trails, 250 Units, Class A Suburban Complex
- Village Manor Apartments, 80 Units, Class B Rural Complex
- Tecumseh Industrial Building, 210,000 SF, Single Tenant
- Pro-Builder, 55,000 SF, Lumberyard
- American Steel, 110,000 SF, Single Tenant
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management
- Fifth Third Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- Harris Bank
- Huntington Bank
- National City Bank
- Northmarq Capital