Chris Arvanites is a Senior Appraiser with CBRE’s Valuation & Advisory Services Group. Chris has over 15 years of commercial real estate experience, with the past six years authoring appraisal reports and feasibility analyses on all types of existing and proposed commercial, industrial, multi-family residential and special purpose properties throughout the Midwest, specifically the downtown and suburban Chicago markets.
Throughout his career, Chris has worked on appraisal and consulting assignments including shopping centers, single-tenant retail properties, drug stores, restaurants and mixed-use developments, office buildings, industrial manufacturing and warehouse facilities, apartments and unimproved land.
Chris has also provided brokerage services, financial analyses and real estate consulting and management services for various types of investment grade commercial properties, located across the United States. He has worked on numerous economic and community development projects for local municipalities throughout the State of Illinois, including the financing and development of new retail projects in the City of Chicago.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: State of Illinois (No. 553.002416)
- Real Estate Broker: State of Illinois (No. 475.134464)
- Candidate for Designation, Appraisal Institute
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Master of Arts in Real Estate - Urban Planning
- University of Massachusetts, Bachelor of Science – Finance