Christina Gridley passionately partners with CBRE professionals across North America as a strategic brand and business development writer and strategist. As part CBRE’s Investor Services team, she comprehensively and creatively leverages market insight, perspective, and connectivity to reveal advantage and true differentiators for a wide range of pursuit opportunities.
Christina delivers next and best practices and applies her expertise as a local and regional Sr. Marketing Specialist in CBRE’s Southeast and South Carolina markets since 2012. She focuses on delivering world-class service and is known for extraordinary execution.
Christina was the recipient of the CBRE Labs Workplace Challenge Award in 2014, where her ”smart building” innovation idea was chosen out of 105 individual ideas submitted nationally. She received a CBRE Best-In-Class award for the design of the Greenville News Site Offering Memorandum and was nominated for a CBRE Ambassador Award in 2014 for which she was recognized as an individual who embodies CBRE’s RISE values by demonstrating leadership, initiative and determination to provide superior service.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2012, Christina worked for Buffets, Inc., in Greer, South Carolina, as a Communications and Graphics Design Specialist, where she facilitated their internal corporate communication program. In addition, as a Senior Accounts Manager for SEI Group in Atlanta, Georgia from 2005 to 2010, she provided strategic marketing expertise to executive leadership and served as the face of the company.
- University of Georgia, The Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication, A.B.J, Public Relations, 2005
- CBRE Marketing Mentor 2015-2016
- CBRE Best of Class Award Winner 2014
- CBRE Ambassador Award Nominee 2014
- CBRE Labs Workplace Challenge Winner 2013
- Greenville Chamber’s LEAD Initiative PULSE Member 2013-2017
- Pacesetters Committee Member 2017
- Pacesetters Program Mentee 2014
- Advisory Council Committee Member 2013
- CONNECTS Committee Chair 2013
- CONNECTS Committee Member 2012