Christina Dominy graduated from the College of Saint Rose in 2004 and shortly thereafter began training as a commercial appraiser in the Hudson Valley area of southern New York. She received her New York Certified General appraisal license in February 2008. During her time at this firm, she expanded her appraisal knowledge in various property types from vacant land, to single and multi-tenant retail/office/industrial properties, hospitality, special-use properties, and large scale developments.
In August 2011, Christina accepted a position as Staff Appraiser with First Niagara Bank in Albany, NY, a regional bank located throughout the northeast. Here she expanded her market and property valuation skills in the Capital Region area. During her time at the bank, she also mentored a trainee working toward their state license.
In May 2014, her family relocated to the Charleston, SC area, where she joined Colliers International as a Valuation Specialist. It was here she began specializing in the Multi-Family market, with experience appraising properties throughout South Carolina, as well as northern Georgia. She received the prestigious MAI Designation from the Appraisal Institute in October 2017.
In January 2018, she decided to take a step forward in her appraisal career and join CBRE as Vice President with the Valuation and Advisory Services group in Charleston.
- MAI Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute
- State Certified General Appraiser
- College of Saint Rose, B.S. Business Finance – May 2004
- Appraisal Institute
- Advanced Concepts & Case Studes
- Advanced Market Analysis & Highest & Best Use
- Advanced Income Capitalization
- National USPAP Update Course
- Business Practices & Ethics
- Apartment Appraisal, Concepts & Application
- Analyzing Operating Expenses
- Forecasting Revenue
- Comparative Analysis
- South State Bank
- Southern First Bank
- Arbor Realty Trust
- Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Spandrel Development
- PNC Bank
- Walker & Dunlop
- Northmarq Capital
- Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
- US Bank
- Hunt Mortgage Capital