Christian Devlin joined CBRE in 2006 in the San Francisco office and relocated to the Atlanta office in 2013. Over the past 11 years, Christian has worked on broad range of assignments including both tenant and landlord representation in two of the top 10 technology and commercial real estate markets across the U.S.
Since relocating to Atlanta, Christian has devoted his entire practice to advising fast growing technology companies. Christian’s extensive knowledge of the commercial real estate sector and the Atlanta market, combined with his deep understanding of technology companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies, has enabled him to craft creative, tailored solutions for his clients.
Christian is heavily involved in Atlanta’s technology community, with roles ranging from serving as the first ever commercial real estate agent to Chair the MIT Enterprise Forum Atlanta to co-hosting Venture Atlanta’s kick-off breakfast for the past 5 years in a row.
Mr. Devlin is also a leading member of CBRE’s global Technology and Media Practice, where he was elected to serve as part of the Executive Committee. The Technology & Media Practice Group was formed specifically to address the needs of growing companies in the tech/media sectors across an international real estate landscape.
- California State Polytechnic University, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration and Management Consulting
- MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta – Advisory Board Member, Nominating Committee Co-Chair, and former Chapter Chair
- Venture Atlanta – Selection Committee Member and Breakfast Panel Co-Host
- Atlanta Tech Leaders – Co-Founder
- Guest blogger for Venture Atlanta, Atlanta Tech Village, and Hypepotamus
- Eaton Corporation
- Florence Healthcare
- National DCP
- NCC Group
- Redtail Technology
In the News