Terminus 100, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30305
Christian Devlin is a Vice President with CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services group and member of CBRE’s global Technology & Media Practice. He has more than 11 years of experience representing tenants with headquarter relocations and expansions, lease restructures, facilities consolidations and sublease dispositions.
As a strategic advisor, Christian combines his professional acumen and specialization of working with high-growth technology companies with CBRE’s unequaled, industry-leading resources like project management, location analytics, and market research tools to help clients make informed decisions. He prides himself in consistently helping clients achieve the best outcome for their commercial real estate needs.
Christian is also heavily involved in Atlanta’s technology community, is a guest blogger, and has appeared on Atlanta Tech Edge.
He lives in Atlanta with his wife, son, and dog.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Million Dollar Club Member, 2015 - 2016
- MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta – Advisory Board Member, Nominating Committee Co-Chair, and former Chapter Chair
- Venture Atlanta – Selection Committee Member and Breakfast Panel Co-Host
- Atlanta Tech Leaders – Co-Founder
- Guest blogger for Venture Atlanta, Atlanta Tech Village, and Hypepotamus
- Former Steering Committee Member of the Georgia Aquarium's Next Wave Society
- California State Polytechnic University, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration and Management Consulting
- Eaton Corporation
- National DCP
- NCC Group