Deal Engineering and Support: develop truly actionable real estate solutions considering all options and levers (e.g. market, labor, space, financing, landlord position, incentives etc.) to create maximum business and financial impact.
Advisory Integrator: integrates and coordinates CBRE’s platform experts (e.g. labor analytics, capital markets / finance, workplace, local market) to provide truly seamless, integrated and high impact solutions.
Predictive Analytics: Researched, developed and tested unique predictive analytics and robust optimization models, which provide a truly proprietary way to solve for the supply/demand equation.
Portfolio Strategy: Provides strategic advice to Fortune 500 companies that improves their real estate performance and arms them with flexible and agile solutions to face future business changes.
Occupancy Cost Reduction: Helps clients identify savings opportunities and advises on strategic sourcing decisions and processes for corporate real estate.
International Location Advisory/Labor Analytics: Helps clients identify new suitable locations, sites or facilities aligned with their business and talent needs including manufacturing, office and support functions.
Organizational Assessment and Business Process Improvement: Performs assessments of current organization and processes, then based on current risks identified, as well as best practices recommended, designs future organization, new policies and procedures.
- Understanding the Commercial Real Estate Investment Ecosystem - An Early Warning System Prototype – World Economic Forum Report – February, 2016
- Advanced Analytics/Risk Engineering Round Table: New York City, March 2015
- Accenture Integrator Model, CoreNet Global: Washington, DC, October 2014
- Learning Corner Session on Talent for CRE organization, CoreNet Global: Orlando, FL, October 2012
- Strategic Planning in Uncertain Times, CoreNet Global: Chicago, IL, May 2011
- “The Integrator: An Emerging Delivery Model?” The Leader, March 2011