Chris Williams is a member of the CBRE North County San Diego office team, specializing in the representation of landlords, developers and tenants. He has a proven track record in achieving his client’s goals, which include leasing, acquisitions and dispositions of office buildings and land. In June of 2009, Chris became a LEED Accredited Professional through the USGBC and is qualified to consult on current Green building development.
Chris focuses his knowledge and efforts along the Highway 78 Corridor, Interstate 15 Corridor and Carlsbad office markets in North San Diego County and exclusively represents approximately one million square feet of existing office product and over one million square feet of potential build to suit opportunities.
- NAIOP Developing Leaders Board Member
- USGBC - United States Green Building Council
- LEED Accredited Professional
- 2014 San Diego Business Journal's "Top Commercial Real Estate Producers Under 40"
- 2013 San Diego Daily Transcript “Top Influential” Nominee
- 2010 San Diego CCIM Chapter CI 101 Scholarship Recipient
- President of San Marcos Economic Development Corporation
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo - Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Carleton Management
- Kilroy Realty
- The Muller Company
- GE Capital
- Urban Villages San Marcos
- Bixby Land Company
- Investment Corporation
- Techbilt Corporation
- City of San Marcos