Chris Reynolds is an Executive Vice President with CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services group based in Chicago, IL. Throughout his career, he has specialized in providing strategic real estate solutions to Fortune 500 companies on a global basis. Since 2004, Chris has co-managed a team of eighteen professionals dedicated to providing multi-market real estate strategies and process driven transaction services for their clients’ diverse global real estate portfolios including office, industrial, lab, retail and land. Chris joined the firm following its merger with Insignia/ESG in July 2003.
In addition to providing strategic transaction services, the team also manages the deployment of specialty service offering to its clients- including workplace strategy, labor analytics, capital markets, debt/equity finance, lease administration, project management, appraisals, economic incentives and facility/property management. In the past 15 years, Chris’ team has completed over 4,900 transactions, totaling over 150 million square feet in more than 30 countries, with a total consideration of over $8.6 billion.
Prior to joining Insignia/ESG in 1999, Chris worked with Mesirow Stein as a member of the firm’s Strategic Brokerage team. There, his most significant client was Federal Express, for whom he completed more than 30 build-to suit transactions totaling nearly two million square feet.
Chris was appointed to serve on CBRE’s Americas Advisory Council, which provides guidance and input on various company initiatives.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Gary J. Beban High-Performing Team Award 2018 – Recognizes a team annually that exemplifies the key characteristics of high performing teams – a common purpose, complimentary roles & responsibilities, shared accountability and a one-win-all-win mentality.
- Colbert Coldwell Circle Award 2000, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012
Top 3% in the Americas
- CBRE’s Top 300 Professionals in the Americas 2005 – 2018
- Chicago Top Professionals 2003 – 2018
- National Teamwork Award 2004
- Real Estate Chicago Magazine’s “40 Under 40” 2003
- Licensed Real Estate Managing Broker – State of Illinois
- Member, CoreNet Global
- B.A., Finance, University of Iowa
- Azko Nobel
- Alliant Foodservice
- Brady Corporation
- Deere & Company
- Federal Express
- Fortune Brands
- Hewitt Associates
- Mondelez International
- Rockwell Automation
- Waste Management
- WW Grainger
- USG/L&W Supply
- US Foods