A proven professional in the industrial market with over 14 years of experience, Chris has built many strong relationships with companies in Metro Vancouver and across Canada. His expertise, hard work and attention to detail and a strong educational background have yielded him an outstanding track record. Chris is the National Director of NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association and chairs the Governmental Relations and Development Issues Committee.
Chris specializes in sales and leasing of industrial properties and has advised on numerous transactions, as well as build-to-suits, development land, and industrial investment.
In 2018, Chris’s team negotiated 75 transactions, 1.73 million square feet totaling over $318 million in transaction value. Over the past 5 years the team has negotiated over 400 transactions, more than 10 million square feet totalling over $1.3 billion in transaction value.
- National Director of NAIOP – The Commercial Real Estate Development Association - Vancouver Chapter
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Member of CBRE’s Ecommerce Specialty Group
- 1997 – Laurier School of Business & Economics
- CBRE University Advanced Industrial Class 2012
- 2018 - Top Industrial Professional CBRE Vancouver
- 2018 - Top 15 Producer CBRE Vancouver
- 2017 - Top 10 Producer CBRE Vancouver
- 2015 - Top 10 Producer CBRE Vancouver
- 2015 - Top Industrial Professional CBRE Vancouver
- 2015 - CBRE Broker’s Choice Award
- 2014 - Top 10 Producer CBRE Vancouver
- 2011 - Top 20 Producer CBRE Vancouver
- 2009 - Top 5 Under Five - National
- 2007 - Top 2nd Year Award - National
- 2006 - Rookie of the Year - National
- Austeville Properties Ltd.
- Bastion Development Corporation
- Beedie Group
- Bentall Kennedy
- Bosa Properties
- CP Rail
- Emerson Real Estate
- Kingswood Capital Corporation
- Pattison Group
- PC Urban
- Port Metro Vancouver
- Sun Life
- Western Forest