Chris Dunning serves as Senior Vice President for the Debt & Equity Finance group of CBRE Capital Markets in Oklahoma, and specializes in providing financing for multifamily, office, retail, and industrial properties.
Mr. Dunning has significant experience in the Oklahoma market, previously serving as a commercial real estate lender with one of Oklahoma’s top commercial banking institutions. Over his career, Mr. Dunning has financed almost ½ Billion in real estate transactions for Oklahoma’s most respected commercial developers and property owners, and earned a reputation as a trusted advisor along the way. He has extensive experience in office, mixed-use, multifamily, retail, and ground-up construction projects.
Mr. Dunning is responsible for growing the platform across the state through the firm’s extensive network of lending sources, including GSE’s, major insurance carriers, CMBS and portfolio lenders.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Oklahoma Real Estate Sales Associate
- Boys & Girls Club of Oklahoma County – Board Member 2005 - 2009
- Commercial Real Estate Council – Forecast Committee
- OKC Chamber of Commerce – TRDC Member 2005, 2006
- Urban Land Institute - Member
- Revive Ministries – Finance Committee
- Oklahoma State University, Master of Business Administration, Finance
- Oklahoma State University, Bachelor of Science, Mgmt Information Systems