Chris Dunning serves as Senior Vice President for the Debt & Structured Finance group of CBRE Capital Markets in Oklahoma, and specializes in providing financing for multifamily, office, retail, and industrial properties.
Mr. Dunning has significant experience in the Oklahoma and NW Arkansas markets. Over his career, Mr. Dunning has financed more than 1⁄2 Billion in real estate transactions for Oklahoma’s most respected commercial developers and property owners, and earned a reputation as a trusted advisor along the way. Mr. Dunning has significant experience with CBRE's market leading agency financing platform, including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and FHA/HUD financing programs.
Mr. Dunning is responsible for growing the CBRE platform through the firm’s extensive network of lending sources, including GSE’s, major insurance carriers, CMBS and portfolio lenders.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Licensed Oklahoma Real Estate Sales Associate
- City Care - Board Member
- Commercial Real Estate Council - Past Board Member
- Urban Land Institute - Associate Member
- Oklahoma State University, Master of Business Administration, Finance
- Oklahoma State University, Bachelor of Science
- $70MM - Bank financing - New Markets Tax Credit transaction
- $68MM - CMBS financing - Retail development consultation
- $66MM - HUD 221(d)4 - Multifamily construction to perm
- $45MM - HUD 221(d)4 - Multifamily construction to perm
- $35MM - CMBS execution - Medical office
- $32MM - CMBS execution - Medical office
- $28MM - Bank execution - High rise office
- $28MM - Bank execution - Mid rise office construction
- $18MM - Bank execution - Multifamily
- $18MM - Bank execution - Hospitality
- $16MM - Bank execution - Mixed use office
- $13MM - Bank execution - Mixed Use office/retail