Chris Bosworth is an Executive Vice President and Managing Director of the CBRE Net Lease Property Group. Mr. Bosworth’s focus is to advise institutions, private equity firms, REITs, developers and corporate users regarding all facets of net-leased properties. In 2017, Mr. Bosworth and his partner, Will Pike, closed 190 properties totaling $1.46 billion in consideration. Together, they have executed more than 1,750 transactions—valued in excess of $11 billion—throughout their careers.
Mr. Bosworth and Mr. Pike co-head the Net Lease Property Group, which consists of a team of senior advisers across the United States who specialize in transacting single-tenant assets, national net-lease portfolios, corporate sale-leasebacks and zero-cash-flow transactions globally. As a founding member of the Corporate Capital Markets (“CCM”) practice, Mr. Bosworth works in conjunction with the CCM team to provide advisory and execution expertise for planned and existing assets on behalf of corporate users, developers and owners.
Mr. Bosworth joined CBRE in 1999 after graduating from Washington & Lee University.
- #1 Investment Sales Retail Broker in the U.S. (Real Estate Forum) | 2016
- CBRE #1 Investment Property Retail Professional in the U.S. | 2016, 2017
- CBRE Top 30 Professionals in the U.S. | 2016
- Colbert Caldwell Circle, Top 100 Professionals in the U.S. | 2012, 2016
- CBRE Top 225 Professionals in the U.S. | 2005, 2006, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- CBRE Top 20 Investment Property Retail Professionals in the U.S. | 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- B.S. in Mathematics and Science, Washington and Lee University