Charlie Jennings joined CBRE/New England in 2015 as an Associate working on urban and suburban retail projects. Charlie works on a vast number of landlord listings and tenant representation accounts. He possesses a great understanding of the Boston, suburban and overall New England markets.
Since joining in 2015, Charlie has executed deals of behalf of tenants and landlords in some of the most desired markets in the Boston area such as Seaport, Fort Point, Back Bay, Financial District, Downtown Crossing and Kendall Square.
Charlie was previously an intern for CBRE/NE, where he assisted the urban and suburban retail teams with research, market data, analytics and administrative support.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- St. Lawrence University, B.A. in Economics
- Al's Cafe
- Angelika Theaters
- Bank of America
- Brown University
- Clarion Partners
- Comcast Xfinity
- Deutsche Bank Asset Management
- Jenny Craig
- Millennium Bostonian Hotel
- Rite Aid
- Synergy Investments
- Wild Birds Unlimited
- Verts Mediterranean Grill