Charles (Charlie) represents investors and corporations in the leasing and sales of office/industrial properties. Charlie is a relationship focused professional who adds value through creativity and strategic thinking.
Prior to joining CBRE Charlie was a Vice President with Kidder Mathews (formerly Wayne Mascia Associates) where his focus was tenant representation and opportunistic investment. Charlie started his real estate career with Coldwell Banker Commercial/Residential in 2003 where he represented numerous private investors.
Before entering the real estate industry Charlie worked as a commercial construction manager, estimator, supervisor, and union journeyman carpenter with multiple firms including Hathaway Dinwiddie and San Jose Construction.
- Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
- Mattison Shidler – 450,000 SF Investment Sale
- ECS Refining – 460,000 SF Multiple Transactions
- NanoSolar – 204,000 SF Lease
- Triad Investments – 100,000 SF User Sale
- San Jose Forest Products – 92,000 SF Lease