Charles Gouch, Senior Vice President in CBRE’s Office Services team, delivers innovative corporate real estate solutions to suit the specific needs of both occupiers/tenants and owners/investors in the Greenville-Spartanburg market.
Charles mobilizes CBRE’s scale and reach, solving clients’ unique real estate challenges during the alignment of strategic real estate plans with core business objectives.
He builds advantage through result-driven execution and superior client service. Charles and his team are responsible for the leasing and marketing efforts of over 4,500,000 square feet of office space in the Greenville-Spartanburg market. In the past thirteen years, Charles has consistently ranked a top producer in market and has proven his expertise through more than one thousand office lease or sale transactions. In 2016, Charles was the top CBRE broker in the state of South Carolina and was in the top 10% of CBRE brokers in the U.S.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2003, Charles built his real estate and leadership experience within the field of property management for five years.
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Member
- Greater Greenville Association of Realtors Member
- Greater Greenville Chamber of Commerce Member
- Corporate Solicitor with the United Way
- Veritas Preparatory School—Founding Member and Board of Directors
- Ignite Mission—Founder and Past Board of Directors
- Water of Life—Past Board of Directors
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
- CCIM Designation
- SIOR Designation
- Baldor Electric Company
- Century 3
- Fairlead Commercial Real Estate, LLC
- Ford Motor Credit
- Greenville Hospital System
- JFR Global Investments
- Liberty Property Trust
- Lingerfelt CommonWealth Partners
- LNR Partners
- Piedmont Natural Gas
- Protective Life Insurance
- Regions Bank
- Qwest Communications
- Sealed Air Corporation
- SunTrust Bank
- TD Bank
- TWO Capital Partners
- Verizon Wireless