Chad Lesley joined CBRE | Hampton Roads Brokerage Services in November 2007 as a Vice President specializing in land disposition and acquisition services. With significant recent and long-term experience in the market, he has completed land transactions comprising of industrial, residential, retail, large 1000+ acre estate tracts, office, and multi-family offerings. Lesley assists land owners and developers with the comprehensive ability to evaluate the highest and best use of a particular land opportunity and strategies to capitalize on the value of various real estate holdings. In addition, he has access to the local and national CBRE platform to assemble teams of specialists for individual product types and a large database to enhance marketing of land parcels to end users.
Clients have ranged from private landowners to regional and national clients such as Pulte Homes, The Commonwealth of Virginia, Wells Fargo Bank, Compass Bank, Jacoby Development, Inc., Simmons Vedder Partners, Southern Bank, Dollar General, Discount Tire Company and The City of Portsmouth.
Prior to joining CBRE, Lesley worked for Resource Real Estate Partners, LLC and Parkway Partners in Atlanta, Georgia.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Salesperson
- Licensed Georgia Real Estate Salesperson
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Salesperson
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate, Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- Hampton Roads Commercial Real Estate Alliance– Silver Award for Sales Production – 2016
- Commercial Real Estate Council – Bronze Award for Sales Production – 2013 and 2014
- Commercial Real Estate Council – Gold Award for Sales Production – 2011
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts
- Jacoby Development, Inc.
- Madison Retail, LLC
- Pulte Home Corporation
- Simmons Vedder Partners
- Discount Tire Company
- Stratford Land Company
- Cousins Properties, Inc.
- Oxford Properties
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Compass Bank
- Southern Bank
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- City of Portsmouth