As a seasoned Lease Analyst, Cathy focuses on data integrity and client relationships above all else. In the world of corporate real estate, business decisions are made from data maintained by the Lease Administration Team. Bad data can make for bad decisions so quality controls are imperative to client decision-making and hence customer satisfaction. With over 18 years of lease administration experience, Cathy is relied upon by the client to recommend process improvements and suggest best practices related to the management of their portfolio. Her ability to manage numerous projects while maintaining flexibility is key, and she has a proven track record for effectively juggling shifting priorities. Her current leadership position as the most experienced analyst on the team also provides the opportunity to train and mentor junior analysts. As an integral part of the lease administration team, Cathy has also been appointed to be the primary point of contact for mergers and acquisitions, integrating complex properties into an already large and dynamic global portfolio.
Cathy is also experienced in property management, including budget preparation, CAM reconciliations, transactions, vendor management, payables/receivables, contract preparation and abstraction, as well as small improvement projects.
- Management of global portfolio including data integrity, critical date tracking, document management and abstraction, landlord interface and provision of database reports/support to client groups.
- Ensure data integrity by implementing quality control processes and data cross checks, resulting in a decrease in significant data base errors 75% decrease in 2011, additional 50% in 2012 and an additional 26% in 2013.
- Primary interface between client and landlords
- Primary point of contact for Merger & Acquisition transactions and integration.
- Real Estate Specialist @ ADAPTEC, INC.
- Manage all lease and sale transaction workflow, related communications and projects, including due diligence.
- Led migration of Excel based spreadsheets to interactive database for portfolio management.
- Managed day-to-day cash flow of a $4.2 million portfolio of properties.
- Reduced outsourced legal expenses by 75% annually by creating document pools/templates and first draft agreements internally.
- Negotiated more than 150 service and lease/sublease contracts.
- California Bureau of Real Estate – Salesperson Licensee (#01957455; exp. July, 2018)
- California Notary Public (Commission #1941657; exp. July, 2015)