Cassie Tithof, MAI is a Director with CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory Services (VAS) Group in Grand Rapids, Michigan in the North Central Region. Ms. Tithof’s geographical focus takes her across the State of Michigan with an emphasis on properties in west, southwest, and northern Michigan.
Ms. Tithof is a member of the National Multi-Family Group and the National HUD Valuation Group. With a wide range of experience, Ms. Tithof has valued traditional multi-family, student housing, affordable housing, and manufactured housing communities. Her experience includes Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac projects, conduit and other capital-market products, and FHA multi-family appraisals in conformance with HUD Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) Program guidelines.
In addition to her multi-family specialty, her experience encompasses a wide variety of real estate valuation assignments including office, retail, industrial, mixed-use, and special-use assets. She has appraised some of the most complex proposed developments in West Michigan, many of which include multiple development incentives. She is also proficient in ARGUS.
Ms. Tithof started her career with VAS in 2006 as a valuation associate and has been promoted four times to her current role as Director. In addition to delivering high-quality valuations, she is responsible for maintaining existing and developing new client relationships, providing management assistance to a team of appraisal professionals, and reviewing appraisal reports for quality and consistency.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute, Candidate for MAI Designation
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser – State of Michigan # 1201073102
- Commercial Alliance of REALTORS® West Michigan (CARWM) Member
- Grand Rapids Association of REALTORS® (GRAR) Member
- Greater Kalamazoo Association of REALTORS® (GKAR) Member
- Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® Association Member
- Western Michigan University – BBA, Finance & Economics Concentration
- Graduated April 2006
- Haworth College of Business
- Chemical Bank
- Choice One Bank
- Grand River Bank
- Greemann Capital
- Honor Bank
- Horizon Bank
- Huntington Bank
- Independent Bank
- Lake Michigan Credit Union
- Macatawa Bank
- Mercantile Bank
- SunTrust Bank
- United Bank
- Walker & Dunlap
- Wells Fargo
- West Michigan Community Bank