Carrie Bobb has specialized in retail centers throughout San Diego County since she joined the La Jolla office in 2003. She has worked on some of the region's premier retail properties, including The Forum at Carlsbad, The Village at Pacific Highlands Ranch, Flower Hill Promenade, La Jolla Village Square and several others. Carrie is actively involved in the long- and short-term leasing strategies for her clients, while taking into consideration retailer trends, merchandising mix, consumer behavior analytics, market knowledge and retailer sales potential.
Carrie has also assisted several retailers in their rollout strategy throughout San Diego County. Carrie received her Masters of Business Administration from the University of San Diego.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Arizona Licensed Real Estate Broker
- University of San Diego, San Diego, CA, Masters of Business Administration
- Southern Nazarene University, Bachelor of Arts; Journalism
click to download Tenant Representation brochure
* All marks displayed on this document are the property of their respective owners.