Carole Borg is a Vice President with CBRE, specializing in owners, tenant and landlord representation. Ms. Borg brings over 25 years of experience in various aspects of the commercial real estate industry in assisting local, regional and national clients with either their expansion or disposition requirements.
Carole Borg has been involved in site selection, surplus property and land disposition services, leasing, development and management of over 15 million square feet of retail and commercial properties. Prior to joining CBRE, she was Vice President of Operations for SIDCOR overseeing development, leasing and management of a 2.5 million square foot retail and commercial portfolio. She was also a Senior Financial Analyst for Balcor/American Express.
- Retail Specialty Rookie of the Year Company-Wide Award
- Distinguished Achievement Award as Rookie of the Year - All Specialties for Chicago Region
- Client Service Award - achieving the highest client satisfaction rating of all brokers in the Chicago Region
- Nominated for the annual NAIOP Award for Excellence for retail transactions
- Chicago Circle Award for Earnings
- Chicago Retail "Top 5" Award and Chicago Circle Award for Top Earnings
- Schaumburg "Top 5" Award - all specialties
- Received the 2005 "Influential Women in Business" Award presented by The Business Ledger
- Ranked one of the Top Ten Retail Brokers in Chicago - 2008, 2009, and 2011