Carol K. Crawford is an Assistant Real Estate Manager with CBRE in St. Louis with over 12 years of commercial real estate experience. Carol assists in the management of a portfolio of office and retail buildings measuring 1.1 million square feet. She coordinates tenant and maintenance requests, and tenant events. Carol assists in preparing client reports such as monthly financials, annual budgets and operating expense reconciliations.
Carol has over 14 years of experience in banking. This includes teller operations, cash management services and call center experience.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Salesperson Real Estate Lisence, Missouri
- CBRE Cares, Committee member
- CBRE Women’s Network, member
- BSBA-Management, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, IL
- AS-Accounting, Belleville Area College, Belleville, IL