Carol Chaney is Director of Property Management for CBRE | Sturges with 20 years of experience as a property manager. Her experience in managing retail, industrial, office and medical office buildings gained as Senior Property Manager affords Carol the knowledge and skills needed to oversee all aspects of commercial property management, asset management, space planning and new business acquisition.
Combined with an excellent working knowledge of Stark Laws and hospital compliance, Carol's familiarity with take-over and start-up for newly acquired properties is a invaluable asset to the CBRE | Sturges’ management team. Her primary goal is customer service and client/tenant relationships, working to achieve the objectives of the property owners that put their trust in CBRE | Sturges.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Property Manager (CPM), since 2002
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (Indiana)
- Former President (2004) and Board Member 2002-2005), IREM
- Past Committee Chair (2001 & 2007), IREM Chapter Public Relations
- Past Board Member (2000-2002), Interstate Business Park
- Past President (2011) and Board Member (2005-2010), Woodland Plaza Association
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement
- Team Leader and Volunteer, American Cancer Society, Breast Cancer Fundraiser
- Past Committee Chair and Member (2000-2003), Downtown Improvement District, Various Committees
- Past Team Leader (2002), American Heart Association
- Past Member (2001-2002), Mayor's Taskforce for Downtown Revitalization