Carmen Bochicchio is a General Manager for the Equity Commonwealth Real Estate Portfolio for the Greater Pittsburgh Area. He is currently responsible for the management and leasing oversight of 16 Buildings (1.7 million SF) including Foster Plaza Buildings 1-7 & 10, Pittsburgh, PA; Cherrington Office Park, Moon Township, PA; and 4350 Northern Pike, Monroeville, PA.
Mr. Bochicchio has significant experience in commercial office property management and leasing over a 30 year period working with Government and Institutional owners including the Federal GSA; JMB Properties; Heitman Capital Management; Kennedy Wilson International; REIT Management and Research and Equity Commonwealth. Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Bochicchio was the Area Director for REIT Management’s Pittsburgh Portfolio of 2.3 million square feet of office buildings supervising management, leasing and construction.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Pennsylvania
- Duquesne University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administratin / Accounting
- Point Park University, MBA in International Business
- Foster Plaza, Pittsburgh, PA | 718K SF | Commercial Office
- Cherrington Corp. Center, Moon Twp. PA | 456K SF | Commercial Office
- Owens and Minor, Greensburg, PA | 269K SF | Office/Warehouse
- Centre Commons, Pittsburgh, PA | 75K sf | Medical Office Building
- 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York City, NY | 1.8 million SF | Commercial Office
- 900 3rd Avenue, New York City, NY | 500K SF | Commercial Office
- Pickwick Plaza, Greenwich, CT | 260K SF | Commercial Office
- 30 North 3rd, Harrisburg, PA | 75K SF | Commercial Office