Carlton combines local market knowledge and the resources of the Triangle’s top commercial real estate firm with first-class service to assist his clients with commercial land, residential lot positions and building requirements. His goal is to provide due diligence to his clients while creating and sustaining long-term relationships. Carlton’s specialties include helping financial institutions make sense of distressed assets, working with local investors to achieve the highest returns possible and working with builders and developers to maximize the value of land. His recent activity has centered on sales transactions for industrial and land clients throughout the Triangle region.
As a native of Raleigh, Carlton has extensive market knowledge and local relationships, which he leverages to the benefit of his clients. He has represented some of the largest land transactions in the Triangle Region and is consistently one of the top producing land brokers in North Carolina. Recently, he was recognized by the Triangle Business Journal’s Space Awards for representing the third largest sales transaction in the Triangle during 2015 for the sale of 8341 & 8515 Old Lead Mine Road.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, South Carolina
- Member, Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors (TCAR)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- University of South Carolina - Real Estate and Finance