Carlos Marquez rejoined CBRE’s San Antonio office in 2015 from IDI Gazeley, where he was responsible for the day-to-day leasing and marketing of IDI Gazeley’s industrial portfolio in South Texas and Reynosa, Mexico, totaling 2.8 million square feet and more than 250 acres of industrial land. Mr. Marquez currently leases IDI Gazeley's San Antonio and McAllen portfolios, totaling 2.25 million square feet.
Mr. Marquez originally joined CBRE in 2012 and opened the McAllen office, with responsibility for the Rio Grande Valley’s industrial market. Mr. Marquez has worked on both sides of the U.S./Mexico border on a variety of assignments, from industrial sales and leasing to land dispositions.
Mr. Marquez has a diverse background in commercial real estate, including research and marketing experience with Grubb & Ellis in El Paso and McAllen, Texas. Throughout his 13-year career, he has made his stake as one of the leading industrial and land brokers in South Texas and Northeastern Mexico.
He has a B.A. in Finance from Texas State University.
- Texas State University - Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, Cum Laude, May 2002
Partial Transaction List
- Delphi Automotive - 250,000 sq. ft. disposition
- Johnson Controls - 208,000 sq. ft. lease renewal
- Celestica - 195,000 sq. ft. industrial lease
- Zanini Industries - 120,000 sq. ft. industrial lease
- Kuehne + Nagel - 115,000 sq. ft. lease renewal
- Trico Componentes - 126,000 sq. ft. industrial lease
- Sharyland Business Park - 100+ acre disposition
- FINSA Development - 73,000 SF disposition
- IDI Gazeley
- Hunt Realty
- Emerson Motor
- C.H. Robinson
- A.L.P. Lighting Components
- DanHil Containers
- FINSA Development