Carlo Castoro comes to CBRE from the East Coast with years of research under his belt. Originally from Long Island, New York, Carlo completed his undergraduate degree in Business at the University of Florida then volunteered in Azerbaijan with the United States Peace Corps to help rural businesses make the shift from Communism. In 2008 Carlo moved to Portland to ride his mountain bike around the Cascade Range and continues to travel, invest in real estate, and volunteer with his wife Kelly who he met in the Peace Corps.
Prior to CBRE, Carlo was a research analyst before being promoted to Assistant Manager at Gerding Edlen Development Corporation in 2016. Inspired by Mark Edlen, Carlo made the shift into commercial brokerage and is working in Office and Investment Properties with Trevor Kafoury.
- Author, Portland State University’s Center for Real Estate 2017 Quarterly Market Research Report
- Portland State University 2017 Research Fellow.
- International business development experience.
- Active returned Peace Corps Volunteer.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from The University of Florida.
- Candidate, Masters of Real Estate Development, Portland State University.
- Bachelors in Marketing and Minor in Entrepreneurship from The University of Florida.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Oregon
- Lincoln Property Group
- Starwood Capital Group
- Scanlan Kemper Bard
- Urban Renaissance Group
- Shorenstein Properties
- K&L Gates
- Barney & Worth
- Prescott Partners
- Wells Fargo
- DRA Advisors