Carey’s primary areas of focus are Tenant Representation for retailers and restaurants, and Agency Leasing of commercial retail properties. She works diligently with her clients to identify and align financial and operational objectives with real estate requirements.
Carey brings with her over 14 years of experience working as a financial consultant for Fortune 500 companies, as well as local start-ups with a focus in Healthcare and Food and Beverage sectors. As a trusted financial and real estate advisor, Carey employs a data driven approach to assisting retailers and property owners with planning, site selection, multi-market expansions, development consulting, lease negotiations and financial analyses.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Board Member, Every Child
- Board Member and Treasurer, ARL Forever Home
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Ambassador, Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- Member of Leadership Pittsburgh’s Leadership Development Initiative XXI
- West Virginia University, Bachelor of Science Business Administration