Camille Julmy, Vice Chairman, joined CBRE following its acquisition of U.S. Equities Realty in July 2014. He is involved in major investment and financing transactions and is directly involved with major urban retail leasing in Chicago. Camille has completed more than five billion dollars of capital transactions and 900,000 square feet of retail transactions in the North Michigan Avenue market.
Camille co-founded U.S. Equities Realty with Robert Wislow in 1978 and has played a leading role in the commercial real estate industry for over four decades. In his past role as co-lead of the company’s Asset Services division, Camille’s leadership expanded the management and leasing of major properties including Willis Tower and John Hancock Center.
Before co-founding U.S. Equities Realty, Camille spent five years with Fidinam, joining its head office in Lugano, Switzerland, in 1973. He moved to the firm’s Toronto office in 1974 as the Senior Analyst for all of its Canadian and U.S. acquisitions. In 1977, he transferred to the firm’s new Chicago office, where he served as Vice President in charge of real estate acquisition.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Illinois Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Executives’ Club of Chicago – Co-Chair of Real Estate Committee
- AFIRE (Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate) – Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- Chicago-Lucerne Sister Cities - Co-Chairman
- UNICEF - Executive Board
- Chicago Police Foundation – Member of the Board
- Magnificent Mile Association, Chairman of the Board (2001 – 2002)