Caitlin Burke joined CBRE | Portsmouth as an associate in 2016. She is a licensed sales agent working in all areas of commercial real estate located throughout New Hampshire’s Seacoast and surrounding communities.
Caitlin keeps a strong pulse on the local market, covering a wide range of real estate services including both lease and sale transactions. She represents retail, office and industrial tenants as well as buyers and sellers. Caitlin collaborates with Kent White, Principal Broker/Partner and Christian Stallkamp, Senior Broker. Together, the team has over 35 years of combined experience.
Caitlin started her career in the CBRE | New England Boston office as an Administrative Assistant for the Capital Markets/Investment Sales team, then went on to work in the CBRE | Boulos Company office in Portland, Maine as an Associate Broker. She now lives and works in the Seacoast, NH area and enjoys reading, skiing and traveling.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- NH Commercial Investment Board of Realtors (CIBOR)
- New Hampshire Association of Realtors (NHAR)
- Member of the Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Dover Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- Catapult Seacoast Group – Event Committee Secretary
- Member of the Seacoast Women’s Network
- Bachelor of Arts, St. Michael's College