As a Project Manager of CBRE, Ben Veneziano is responsible for the implementation of owner and tenant facility improvements and new construction. His duties include directing a team of consultants, contractors and internal resources from project conception through design, construction and final commissioning. He is also responsible for the development of cost estimates and schedules and the safe delivery of projects in compliance with those objectives.
Prior to the merger with CBRE, Ben served as a Project Manager with Trammell Crow Company. During his tenure, Ben has worked mainly on the IBM Canada account, but he has represented multiple clients including TransCanada Pipelines, Circles and PMC Sierra. Ben is very customer focused with significant experience in relocations and integrations of new businesses. In the past, Ben acted as Senior Project Manager in CIBC Development Corporation for over 9 years. He was responsible for a variety of capital projects related to commercial real estate. Projects included base building capital works, retrofits and reconfigurations of existing premises and lease-hold improvements from base building in various sites across Canada. He successfully managed the most demanding and challenging client groups, such as Wood Gundy World Markets and CIBC Mellon Bank Securities head offices within the financial services business.
- Ryerson Polytechnic University, Bachelor's Degree in Applied Arts for Interior Design with CAD Certification, 1986
- IBM Canada
- TransCanada Pipelines
- PMC Sierra
- IBM Markham - 90,000 sf office fitup.
- IBM Toronto - Raised Floor Critical Space/Multi Million dollar raised floor project complete with multi active power and cooling distribution paths and redundant components: fault tolerance 99.995%.
- IBM Jamaica - Office space reduction initiative resulting in a 25% reduction in yearly leasehold and operating costs.
- CIBC Mellon, Toronto, Montreal & Vancouver - Consolidation and transition of 700 staff from various organizations into 120,000 sf. ft. of new office space in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.