Bryce Karlman is a retail investment sales professional and part of CBRE’s Capital Markets Institutional Properties Group. He specializes in the sale of small to mid-capital retail properties in San Diego. Bryce provides respected advisory services to his local and national private capital clients including; financial analysis, optimized business operation solutions and innovative deal negotiations.
Prior to joining CBRE, Bryce worked for a private equity firm focusing on asset management of commercial real estate. Thus giving him great experience to understand where his clients are coming from and how to create a plan to best achieve their goals.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Northern Arizona University- Bachelor of Science degree with honors
- Allied Business School
- Key lead on managing retail holdings at Deprima Ventures
- Senior property manager of retail real estate holdings totaling 172,412 SF
- Associate Real Estate Portfolio Manager for NWCD, LLC
- Senior Real Estate Portfolio Manager for EBLR, LLC