Bryan VanAcker joined CBRE Limited in April 2007 as a Sales Representative. Before joining CBRE, Bryan was actively involved in residential real estate for three years, where as a licensed Realtor and member of the Tillsonburg Real Estate Board, he serviced his clients primarily in the residential market.
Bryan's area of concentration within CBRE includes various types of Investment, Land, and Industrial properties in London and surrounding area, particularly in Oxford, Elgin and Norfolk Counties. His sales skills involve analysis of the financial information and physical characteristics of a property, determining market value of properites, marketing and negotiating transactions between Buyer and Seller, as well as aiding in financing.
Client relations, property viewings, drafting and negotiating offers, designing marketing campaigns and continual relationship building are Bryan's committment of performance to his clients.
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- Member of the London & St. Thomas Association of Realtors
- Member of the Canadian Commercial Council
- Chair, Regional Commercial Committee
- Commercial Director, Board of Directors London & St. Thomas Association of Realtors
- Police Foundations Diploma – Fanshawe College, London, ON
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), History Major with a Sociology Minor; King’s College, University of Western Ontario , London, ON
- Canex Exchange Scholarship – McGill University, Montreal, QC