During Bruce’s fifteen-year career as an Office Specialist with CBRE, he has assisted his clients with their commercial real estate needs, serving in a consultant role and acting in their best interests in the lease and sale of office properties. Whether they’re a tenant, a landlord, a buyer, or a seller, Bruce works very hard on his clients’ behalf, partnering with them, and developing strong working relationships in the process.
Prior to joining CBRE, Bruce enjoyed over thirteen years of direct sales experience in the commercial sector and within industries such as telecommunications, cellular phone technology, and software consulting, advising clients ranging in size from small business to Fortune 500. During this time, he developed and sustained strong client relationships, consistently maintaining top-performer status in new account generation and revenue production.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Bruce has served on the board of directors for Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson the past seven years (five in a leadership role), most recently as its Board President (2016-2017). Earned membership in its Six-Figure Club by raising over $100,000 in 2017 and over $250,000 cumulatively as a board member.
- Inspired, motivated, and taught others, via seminars and conferences, regarding the critical importance of sales throughout our daily lives, both personally and professionally.
- Mentored interns, those starting out in the profession, and more tenured professionals looking for assistance and guidance in ways to increase their sales production.
- Selected as a participant in Dancing With Our Stars (2015), Southern Arizona Diaper Bank’s largest fundraiser of the year. Selection was based on a high level of community involvement and the ability to fundraise.
- Bruce received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) in 1987 from Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona. He went on to complete his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in 1989, also at ASU
- Represented clients in a minimum of 50 lease or sale transactions each of the past fourteen years.
- During his fifteen-year career with CBRE, Bruce has listed over 350 office buildings, represented clients in over 800 lease or sale transactions totaling just under $220 million in gross consideration, and assisted in the lease or sale of over 2.4 million sq. ft. of office space.
- Named CoStar Power Broker for ten consecutive years (2007-2016).
- Arizona State Retirement System
- BBVA Compass Bank
- Bank of America
- Better Business Bureau
- Caliber Home Loans
- Cardinal Health
- Disabled American Veterans
- Holualoa Companies
- International Rescue Committee
- Jewish Family Services
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
- Konica Minolta
- Lennar Homes
- Level 3
- Mutual of Omaha Bank
- Northrop Grumman
- People’s Mortgage
- Richmond American
- Robert Half Int’l
- Special Olympics
- Univision Communications
- U.S. Oncology
- Verizon Wireless