Bruce’s mission throughout his fifteen-year career as an Office Specialist with CBRE continues to be developing strong, long-term relationships with his clients. He assists them with their commercial real estate needs by listening and understanding what they want to accomplish, serving them in a consultative role, and acting in their best interests in the lease and sale of office property. Bruce works very hard on his clients’ behalf and partners with them to help solve even the most complex of real estate challenges, helping them to make the best decision possible.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Bruce has served on the board of directors for Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson the past seven years (five in a leadership role), most recently as its Board President (2016-2017). Earned membership in its Six-Figure Club by raising over $100,000 in 2017 and over $250,000 cumulatively as a board member.
- Inspired, motivated, and taught others, via seminars and conferences, regarding the critical importance of sales throughout our daily lives, both personally and professionally.
- Mentored interns, those starting out in the profession, and more tenured professionals looking for assistance and guidance in ways to increase their sales production.
- Selected as a participant in Dancing With Our Stars (2015), Southern Arizona Diaper Bank’s largest fundraiser of the year. Selection was based on a high level of community involvement and the ability to fundraise.
- Bruce received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) in 1987 from Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona. He went on to complete his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in 1989, also at ASU
- Represented clients in a minimum of 50 lease or sale transactions each of the past fourteen years.
- During his fifteen-year career with CBRE, Bruce has listed over 350 office buildings, represented clients in over 800 lease or sale transactions totaling just under $220 million in gross consideration, and assisted in the lease or sale of over 2.4 million sq. ft. of office space.
- Named CoStar Power Broker for ten consecutive years (2007-2016).
- Arizona State Retirement System
- BBVA Compass Bank
- Bank of America
- Better Business Bureau
- Caliber Home Loans
- Cardinal Health
- Disabled American Veterans
- Holualoa Companies
- International Rescue Committee
- Jewish Family Services
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
- Konica Minolta
- Lennar Homes
- Level 3
- Mutual of Omaha Bank
- Northrop Grumman
- People’s Mortgage
- Richmond American
- Robert Half Int’l
- Special Olympics
- Univision Communications
- U.S. Oncology
- Verizon Wireless